Well he made an awesome post about sending it, and it has arrived at Candysoda Castle, so I thought I'd post about it too just to make y'all jealous!
Here is a photo of my delicious bounty along with a note from Jam Master Josh himself (click to embiggen):
3x king size Snickers Almond bars, which were 2 piece at the start of their journey but as you can see having encountered what must be at least 150º Fahrenheit* on arrival in the dirty dirty** arrived in pulpy, almost-liquid form.Thankfully they reconstituted quite well - although it takes 20 minutes to unwrap one - and taste like heaven.
2x 14 ounce bags of Skittles, which due to my unfamiliarity with your crazy imperial system I keep referring to as 14 pound bags. I took a bag to the office and now everyone keeps coming to visit me and my bowl of Skittles.
Lesson? Sugar = popularity.
AND Josh made me an award. Which I heart bigtime (and only adjusted the colors a little to fit my bloggy decor):

*As far as I know I'm not exaggerating... am still getting the hang of Fahrenheit, but it is bloody boiling here.
**I'm pretty much a hardcore gangsta. For those of you who aren't, the dirty dirty = Southern states of the USA.
11 comments:
You do know I totally drew that box by hand in Microsoft Paint, right? Notice the shading under the box lid? Yeah, I used to be an artist. Don't laugh; 'tis true. That ship has sailed, though, and this is about the best anyone will get out of me these days. I almost tried drawing a bow for the top, but that woulda been a disaster. I do enjoy that it came out looking like it was from a late '70s cartoon as well.
I also almost just stole some pink cartoon gift box that came up on a google image search, but decided to go hand-drawn and keep w/ my blog's colors in case I ever hold another giveaway.
And hopefully El Husbando at least got a bite of the Snickers for chizzling the wrapper off? I know I'd probably demand as much. Again: sorry 'bout that whole melting business, but I hope you enjoy!
lol that award suits you perfect!
Hahaha, I'm the same way with metric crap. Celsius means nothing to me. Fahrenheit I get. 80 degrees means nice and hot but not over hot. I don't have a clue what 24 degrees C means.
I do however, know what SKITTLES means. Drooling!
Fantastic bounty. I'm jealous. A true treasure trove of goodness.
nice package. now share, share!!!!
Um, could there be a more appropriate prize/awardy thing for you? (Maybe if they included some soft drink - I mean soda...) Yay for melted chocolatey goodness in the post!
Sonofabitch. Skittles are my favorite candy in the whole wide world.
Whaaaa...no one ever sends me candy in the mail!
Joshlos - Aww, I appreciate the artistry! Don't worry I can't draw bows either ; )
And, yes, we go 50/50 on the Snickers.
Mr C - I love presents!
Veggie - Heehee, exactly.
Mo - it is it is! i wish it would last longer!
Tenny - You can have the yellow ones : )
Girl - I know, he tailored it so well! Lucky I didn't name my blog, like, Flaming Dog Poop or something.
BeckEye - I really like them, but only the original flavors, not the new bullshit hippie flavors.
Shawn - Try showing a little leg once in a while ; )
Sweet prizes!
What? We missed the showing of the leg? lol
I was thinking about ordering some Cote d'Or, but need to see if they can pack it in dry ice or something.
Eric - very sweet indeed! Haha, no, I was saying that if SHAWN wanted candy he'd have to show some leg. Me, I'm just too deserving NOT to send candy to.
; )
What's Cote D'Or? (apart from meaning Gold Coast in French)
Post a Comment