the life and times of a hardcore sugar addict.
Ok, much, much better than spiders...
Your description of this butterfly sounds so magical that I almost think it should have a fun-sized fairy on its back or something. More macro if you please, lady!
Wow that thing is HUGE! It could have eaten you.
Very cool, I now have just a point and shoot digital, and really miss my Canon SLR.
Eric - Yes, very much!Girl - Damn, I should have photoshopped one in! : )Mo - Auuugghhh!!!SkyDad - I have an SLR but film is a pain in the ass - all these were taken with a P&S digital.
You took that with a P&S? Wow. Nice work.What a pretty little flutter-by!
Yep - thanks!!!
Very nice – and not at all threatening. Well, slightly intimidating perhaps.
omg! thats soooo cool, i can see its eye!
I think he's posing for you, just wanting you to see his best side.
There's no way my point and shoot digital could do THAT. No macro feature. *sniffle* I'm sooooo gonna upgrade!
Simon - If he was that size in real life I might freak out a bit.Constructive - Neat huh?Madame - Butterflies are such poseurs. I only wish he'd showed the pretty side of his wings long enough to take a photo. They were all orange & brown.Cora - We only upgraded because Big Dog mauled the old one.
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Ok, much, much better than spiders...
Your description of this butterfly sounds so magical that I almost think it should have a fun-sized fairy on its back or something. More macro if you please, lady!
Wow that thing is HUGE! It could have eaten you.
Very cool, I now have just a point and shoot digital, and really miss my Canon SLR.
Eric - Yes, very much!
Girl - Damn, I should have photoshopped one in! : )
Mo - Auuugghhh!!!
SkyDad - I have an SLR but film is a pain in the ass - all these were taken with a P&S digital.
You took that with a P&S? Wow. Nice work.
What a pretty little flutter-by!
Yep - thanks!!!
Very nice – and not at all threatening. Well, slightly intimidating perhaps.
omg! thats soooo cool, i can see its eye!
I think he's posing for you, just wanting you to see his best side.
There's no way my point and shoot digital could do THAT. No macro feature. *sniffle* I'm sooooo gonna upgrade!
Simon - If he was that size in real life I might freak out a bit.
Constructive - Neat huh?
Madame - Butterflies are such poseurs. I only wish he'd showed the pretty side of his wings long enough to take a photo. They were all orange & brown.
Cora - We only upgraded because Big Dog mauled the old one.
Post a Comment