So remember when I said I would create an award for G Henry's word verification game?
Well he announced the winner (international man of mystery Cooper Green) and posted my fishy little award for all to see!
UPDATE:
Not only that, but Cooper very kindly declared that he nominated me for my own Straight Pimpin' Award since it was through my pimping efforts that he found G Henry's blog, Goldfish Broth, in the first place.
I was stupidly confused at first and thought he meant he was nominating me for the award I had designed for G Henry.
It's a good thing I'm pretty.
UPDATE UPDATE:
Somehow in the confusion I managed to coerce poor Cooper into creating a delicious response to my Big Fish Award, both are now happily ensconced in my sidebar!
numer darowizny: SRTF/067/SWD .
1 month ago
11 comments:
For a second there, I was very nervous as to what you were talking about. Then I realized you weren't mjenks and it wasn't TMI Thursday, so I relaxed a little.
Soda, I was a little worried when you said you'd posted your fishy little award for all to see... Not that I mind, of course. And I'm sure Cooper Green is delighted to be the first lucky man to display it in his sidebar.
(Incidentally, my word verif is "perill" - perhaps a sign?)
Soda, I'm sure it's been said before, but you are all kinds of talented with this graphic design stuff.
Scope - Yeeeeeaaaah. I don't do those kinds of posts.
Girl - I'm sure I don't know what you could be referring to. *clutches shawl*
Eric - Thank you! It's kind of my life.
I liked the big fish award so much I vowed to try SO MUCH HARDER next time. I mean if I knew an award of that caliber was being offered, I'd have written answers that weren't DUMB! :):)
lol. he hate your fishy award
I'm pretty sure I didn't understand most of that, but you shure do make purty pictures!
Veggie - I loved your answers!
Valerie - No, he ATE it!
; )
www - Ah reckon.
Surprisingly, goldfish meat isn't gold. It's kind of beige, and tastes like chicken.
- poccon
Mmm, chicken.
Also, poccon sounds like the illiterate man's popcorn.
lmao- I must of been tired or mad at the world or something when I typed that comment!
Post a Comment