Friday, June 19, 2009

Grrrrrr.


Why does it take ten premenstrual women to change a lightbulb?


It just does, all right?!

15 comments:

Shawn said...

Heh. No further explanation needed.

Soda and Candy said...

Shawn - haha! Also, give me some chocolate.

Eric said...

No comment; and here is chocolate for you.

Anonymous said...

9 of them to bitch about it and the 10th one to throw it against the wall when it won't screw in right!

SkylersDad said...

BECAUSE NOBODY EVER DOES ANY DAMN WORK AROUND HERE!!!

He he he

just a girl... said...

Very funny dammit.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha. About to make a chocolate run RIGHT NOW for the same reasons. Awesome! Fuck anyone who gets in my way at the gas station chocolate line.

Cora said...

Amen.

Esmé Glass said...

I may have to borrow this joke in about a week. Don't worry, I'll give you the credit ;)

the girl with the pink teacup said...

I once saw a postcard (maybe an old PostSecret submission??) with the following written on it:

My biggest fear is that PMS doesn't exist, and that this is my real personality.

Amen.

Soda and Candy said...

Eric - I see you were raised right!
; )

Nikki - Hahahaha, exactly.

SkyDad - Damn straight.

Just a Girl - I know, grrrr.

Veggie - Wear pointy shoes so you can kick them outta the way!
; )

Cora - Yes ma'am.

Racquel - Borrow away!

The girl - Hahahaha... oh crap! I think that's my biggest fear now! Thanks a lot.
; )

Scope said...

Dear, why don't you put your feet up.

Here's the remote.

I think there's a good "Men Suck" movie on Lifetime in a few minutes.

Let me top off that glass of wine for you.

If you need me, you can just press the big "GET YOUR ASS IN HERE NOW" button I just made for you, but otherwise, I will be three rooms away, trying not to breath too loudly, okay?

tennysoneehemingway said...

you REALLY want to ask me that right now? When I'm holding something glass that I can break and be all pointy with?

Soda and Candy said...

Scope - Hahahaha, showing off for Cora and one-upping Eric all in one comment! Good work!

Tennyson - Pretty much.

words...words...words... said...

I'll be in here doing the dishes, you just sit there and scream if you need anything.