See, I thought the reference was to all those people running around biting "jellies" at the supermarkets. I guess the double-meaning makes it even more amusing.
Morgan - that's what the hovertext is for (put your mouse over the image and it tells you the song name and who it's by) : )
Mr Condescending - *shudder* you mean "you're silly." don't do that again!!!
WWW - Hahahaha
the girl - Yes!!! Jelly and ice-cream (Aeroplane and Blue Ribbon of course)! I'm so sad Aeroplane isn't making those Aussie bush-fruit flavors anymore since they got bought by an American company. I used to love the lillipilli and quandong flavors.
20 comments:
Haha, I like your paper choice on this one!
Eric - Thanks! I custom-colored an image of regular colored notepaper. and all the doodles are from a font too.
Must be jelly 'cause jam don't shake like that!
Beyonce!
Hugs and Mocha,
Stesha
SkyDad - Hehehehe
Stesha - Hi, welcome. Yes, Beyoncé! When she was still singing and not just shouting.
Ha ha ha! Great paper choice and I love the 5th-grader doodles. You KNOW Beyonce writes JUST LIKE THAT too.
See, I thought the reference was to all those people running around biting "jellies" at the supermarkets. I guess the double-meaning makes it even more amusing.
I totally spit coffee when I saw that.
Cora - I bet she does! Except her pens are made out of, like, carved diamond.
mjenks - If you bite B's jelly, Jay-Z will bust a cap in your ass.
Well Fed - Then my work here is done. *dusts off hands*
oh, esoteric and insulting all in one! Very nice.
Yeah, I don't get it.
*reads comments*
Oh. Beyonce. Well, at least I know who she is... >.>
your silly =)
I took all necessary precautions, but this is sufficiently bootylicious to render me ill-equipped.
Oh, Soda, this is the best one yet! I definitely wasn't adequately prepared for this jelly. Will be sure to bring ice cream next time.
Morgan - that's what the hovertext is for (put your mouse over the image and it tells you the song name and who it's by)
: )
Mr Condescending - *shudder* you mean "you're silly." don't do that again!!!
WWW - Hahahaha
the girl - Yes!!! Jelly and ice-cream (Aeroplane and Blue Ribbon of course)! I'm so sad Aeroplane isn't making those Aussie bush-fruit flavors anymore since they got bought by an American company. I used to love the lillipilli and quandong flavors.
I thought that would get ya fired up!
Sure, act like you did it on purpose... I know the truth.
; )
hahahahahahaha that's my favorite so far!
You may laugh at me, but that's seriously one of my favorite songs.
But I have about a million favorite songs. Give or take a few.
"agreed.
you'd best step on over to the whole-fruit preserves."
RedCurlGirl - Thanks!
BeckEye - No, no, mine too. And notably, the only song I have ever karaoked.
SJ - Hahaha
Post a Comment