Awesome! I do not yet have a macro lens, any suggestions? You're pics are great ;) Ill stop that now lol, bit seriously any suggestions on a macro lens?
Anna - It's beautiful, especially when very weathered like this.
Alex, Char, Veggie - You are some sick little puppies! ; ) Also, Veg, if you've seen any balls like this, the dude needs to get to a doctor, STAT! I'm just sayin'.
Insults - Thank you! Your blog rocks too!!! Pimping will follow shortly.
22 comments:
Where does the talent end??? And I thought Original Drafts were impressive... (Actually, they are kind of awesome. Just sayin')
Awesome! I do not yet have a macro lens, any suggestions? You're pics are great ;) Ill stop that now lol, bit seriously any suggestions on a macro lens?
i do too. if i can get away with it i only take pictures like that
Oh... I was thinking this had something to do with Excel(tm) taking pictures. ;)
Well done! Those are great photos.
That reminds me. I need to make more nectar for the hummingbird feeders.
I like your wood. Heh. Get it?
No, seriously...nice work.
oh, very cool. I have on occasion done that, with action figures. Not so cool, actually.
the girl - You're so sweet!
Mr C - Nope, I just used the macro button on our digital point-&-shoot camera.
miss. chief - heh, macro can be unflattering to people though
; )
Eric - Excel? that's some kind of PC thing right?
; )
SkyDad - Thanks! Maybe I will have to take more!
mjenks - Hummingbirds are my favorite bird ever, they're so teeny and metallic-shiny!
Kurt - Heh. Wood. Thanks!
Morgan - Now I might have to steal that idea!
I LOVE these - especially the ones with the wood grain. I'm weird with wood grain, I can sit and stare at it for hours.
I really like the first two, and the first one of you ginger plant...I wasn't sure where you were going with that one!
Great shots all around.
That "ginger-like" plant is one weird looking plant. It almost looks indecent. Very cool shots.
Your blog is fantastic! Macro photograph that.
Lovely, darling! I love the wood pics.
I also love the penis/hairy balls plant. Those are some BIG balls.
BEAUTIFUL!!!! :-)
Hey, I used all your insults! Keep them coming!
Anna - It's beautiful, especially when very weathered like this.
Alex, Char, Veggie - You are some sick little puppies!
; )
Also, Veg, if you've seen any balls like this, the dude needs to get to a doctor, STAT! I'm just sayin'.
Insults - Thank you! Your blog rocks too!!! Pimping will follow shortly.
Cora - Thanks luv : )
Great shots!
And as usual, Veggie has beaten me to my filthy comment. That ginger plant is indecent.
Man these photos are awesome.
WWW - Haha, you've gotta get up early to beat this crowd to a filthy comment!
Sid - Thanks!
beautiful!
i wasn't exactly aware of the macro vs micro thing when it comes to photography.
you've inspired me to want to take pictures!
SJ - Aww, thanks! On my camera the macro/normal is a button with mountains and a tulip on it, the tulip means macro.
Post a Comment