Chapter the First
Chapter the Second
Chapter the Third
Chapter the Fourth
*************************************
"Candysoda Castle is under attack!!!"
Princess Soda almost choked on a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup as a visibly distressed courtier ran into the throne room screaming.
"TishTash the Warrior Queen and her hordes are headed right for us!"
Princess Soda rushed to the balcony and looked out. Sure enough, she saw a tiny woman dressed in head-to toe black leather stomping towards the castle gate. She was followed by an unruly mob of warriors similarly clad in black leather, shouting insults and lashing out at passersby as they came.
The courtier followed the Princess out onto the balcony.
"They say she's called TishTash because that's the noise her scimitar makes as she cuts you open! You know - " and here he broke off to slash an X in the air with his hand "tish! tash!"
A man in the street below shouted something at TishTash, to which she clearly took offense, because the next thing they knew, she appeared to be performing some kind of ritualistic dance, which ended with rather a lot of high kicks aimed at the poor fellow's most precious regions. She walked over his prone body and continued on her way.
"Don't be such a baby. It's just her way. Obviously she's just here to collect her tribute." sighed the Princess.
"Quickly, prepare a large pallet of cans of Coke. About eight hundred. I'll take care of the rest."
A short time later, Princess Soda received the Warrior Queen in her throne room. TishTash stalked in on what must have been seven inch heels, yet she was still only slightly taller than the Princess. Her belligerent countenance, multiple piercings, tattoos and a voluminous jet-black mohawk could not disguise her exquisite beauty.
"Hello Tishy dear. My people should be loading you up with Coke cans right about now, but here's the real tribute."
The Princess handed a small chest of dark engraved wood to the Warrior Queen. TishTash opened it to find an exquisite pair of black patent-leather thigh-high stiletto boots with just the right number of buckles and straps to maintain an aura of menace.
"That's the stuff! Thanks Soda!"
"No worries Tish, see you next year!"
*************************************
Thanks for volunteering, my dear TishTash! See, you got your very own chapter because of it!
Let that be a lesson to the rest of you.
10 comments:
Huzzah! (corny, I know, but I"m trying to keep with the castle theme...and damn...I almost raised my hand, but I didn't think you knew me well enough...does brown nosing score points?)
Huzzah!
I like how she got her name, very creative!
Thanks Princess, I'm wearing the boots right now!
See, now this just goes to show that given the right tools with which to pacify me, the world can be a more peaceful place.
Alex... yeah I kind of have to have been reading you for a while and have some inspiration for your character from posts. Thanks for the huzzah!
Eric - I think that's my favorite bit : )
TishTash - Exactly! That's more or less true of all women.... or at least royal ones like us ; )
And with those boots TishTash won't be so tiny either!
The TishTash sound is my favorite part, too! I'm afraid that my complete ignorance of shoe fashion would leave me defenseless against a Warrior Queen. :(
mo - High heels are a petite girl's best friend.
www - We like you defenceless... muahahahahahhaaaaaa!!!
just keeps gettin' better. does one only have to ask to get in? if so, I'm asking.
TishTash wearing black patent leather boots with all sorts of zippers and buckles and stuff? Eh... seems like a stretch to me. Hahaha... well, not really.
Nicely done.
Tennyson, I usually only do people that I know well enough through longtime reading, but for a fellow Aussie... we'll see.
Josh - Well, it IS fantasy writing. Just throwin' my male audience something they can appreciate in amongst all the pink sugar and shoe talk. Although pink sugar does sound like a euphemism for something pretty good.
; )
Post a Comment