joshlos - then I *especially* want you to read tomorrow's post. (that's right, it's already scheduled)
RedCurlGirl - Thanks! Also, how come there are so damn many redheads in this corner of the blogosphere??? (That's not an insult, some of my favorite bloggers are redheads) ; )
I used to do that, I had a boyfriend that I would email him letters that I wrote during the school day. He was too far away to just give the originals to, and we enjoyed doing it.
17 comments:
hahahha - I got it because I'm well, you know...
These are great, Soda.
If that is the writings of Snoop-Dog it should read, "sipping gin and lime juice and smoking a big fat blunt"....
I feckin' love these! ...and you said you were running low on ideas!
And yeah, I'll just come out and say it: Original Drafts deserve their own spin-off blog.
While I'm sure his finances and stock portfolio are impressive, I'm willing to bet these are two things Snoop Dogg thinks little about. ;)
I have nothing to add, for I am in repose with my mind on my monkey and my monkey on my mind.
Sorry, this one flew right over my head. Not a Snoop Dogg fan.
I'll be more hip tomorrow, I promise.
Laaaaaaaaaaaay back!
EVERYONE CLICK ON ERIC'S LINK RIGHT NOW!!!!
That is a classic!
Candy, Sass - Um, that's kind of the point of the joke.
Imaginary Reviewer - Thanks!!! I may just think about that, but the Photoshop is pretty intensive. I have a couple others in the barrel though.
Scope - Hehe - you need to get Cora some education!
Cora - Don't worry, I think I have some more universally known ones coming soon.
Anna - Church.
; )
With so much turmoil in Long Beach, California, it must be hard being Calvin Broadus.
But by some method I can't divine, he keeps inventing quality material on a daily basis.
When played on the radio, read "reclining, reclining".
Shawn you are a genius.
; )
Dizzamn straight, bloggy fizzle.
WWW - Hahahahahaha! I know who to call on if I ever DO start an Original Drafts blog!
Beckeye - Fo shizzle!
I'm jealous I didn't think of this first. My friends and I did this to rap songs back in college. Well done.
ROFL that was great! So was the post below it! HAHAHAHAHA
joshlos - then I *especially* want you to read tomorrow's post. (that's right, it's already scheduled)
RedCurlGirl - Thanks! Also, how come there are so damn many redheads in this corner of the blogosphere??? (That's not an insult, some of my favorite bloggers are redheads)
; )
I used to do that, I had a boyfriend that I would email him letters that I wrote during the school day. He was too far away to just give the originals to, and we enjoyed doing it.
Post a Comment