Sometimes, when a mummy and a daddy love each other very much, the daddy does things to make the mummy happy...
*************************
He squeezed the bottle over the hot water, smiling at her as she watched small mountains of bubbles rising from the surface. She swore she could almost feel the steam rising and making her skin hotter, or maybe it was just that she knew what he was going to do next.
"Oh yeah baby, you know I love it when you do that!" she purred.
She inhaled sharply, watching his hands as they worked slowly and surely over the dishes, lathering them with a luxurious foam and then sluicing steaming hot water all over them to rinse off the detergent. She loved the way the muscles in his strong forearms corded as he carefully placed each dish in the draining rack.
"That's not all I've got... I know you're gonna love this, you dirty girl." He winked at her and strode across the kitchen.
His long, sensitive fingers caressed and securely knotted the handles of the garbage bag. He lifted it gently out of the bin, its weight meaningless in his well-muscled arms, and headed for the back door, stopping only to hook one finger into the mouth of a milk-bottle, rinsed and ready for recycling.
"Oh baby," she moaned rapturously, "I love how you know exactly what I want you to do without me even having to ask!"
numer darowizny: SRTF/067/SWD .
1 month ago
22 comments:
Uh....and then you woke up?
That is true, I hear. But I would not know... I be just a little kid, when it comes to that mind control thing.
He he he, I've been known to bring my wife to orgasm by going outside and picking up the dog poop...
You just describe a typical evening in our household...with one exception, she doesn't call me 'Baby', she calls me 'Mr Clean'...
[yeah, right]
hahaha! Ok, I need a cold shower now.
HA HA HA!!!! It's 4:17 AM and you've just made me laugh out loud. It's gonna be a good day, I can tell! Thank you, m'dear! :-)
I do all this stuff alone. I feel so dirty.
I need a cold shower.
Like...NOW.
A man doing the housework...now THAT'S sexy. ;)
Lol - it's a good thing you didn't continue on to him vacuuming and mopping then.
Did Future Mrs Imaginary Reviewer get you to write this?
HA! That is some brilliant shit right there!
Too bad the closest we get to it is in the movies..
Char - No, of course my Husband is a paragon of housework! (hi honey)
Morgan - Huh?
Skylers Dad - Yep, that is the grossest chore of them all.
Mo - Is it because you're shiny-cueball-bald?
katrocket - I know, right?
Cora - They have a 4 in the morning now?
Kurt - You'll go blind.
Sass - Heh. Make sure he cleans the shower for you first ; )
Eric - Hey, I've gotta keep it PG-rated.
TIR - No, but I do think it's almost a public service.
Candy - You have to pay extra for that channel.
I guess you could say he deemed you spongeworthy!
This is a great piece of science fiction, if a bit far fetched.
I do all my own stunts.
But am seriously thinking of hiring a cleaning lady.
This is exactly how I feel when my husband puts his dirty underwear in the laundry basket. Grrrrr, come to mama!
WWW - It's FICTION. We have a dishwasher.
Mr LS - I know, I know. Almost absurdism, really.
Scope - I think more men would do housework if we referred to it as "stunts".
Miss Yvonne - I KNOW, right? My husband DOES the laundry.
: D
Hilarious. Well done.
It's like a reality-show romance novel!
joshlos - Thank you!
LiLu - Heh. A little too much reality maybe.
OMG... that was hilarious!!!
I do wish I had some of that over here.
I can't wait for the sequel! Dusting? Toilets?
The anticipation is too much! :-)
Post a Comment