Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Original Drafts V: Caring & Sharing Week Special Edition

Today's Original Draft is a very special one created by the fabulous, lovely Gwen, because she cares about moi so much!!! And of course I love Gwen - and it's not just because she was the first blogger I ever won a prize from!




That's right monkeys, you just got Rickrolled!

21 comments:

the girl with the pink teacup said...

This Original Draft is totally awesome for at least three reasons:

1) The stationary. 'Nuff said.

2) That HANDWRITING! Is it for real?

3) "Never gonna make you smell a dutch oven." Classic.

Gwen, you are, quite simply, a genius.

You too, Soda. Would hate for you to feel left out :)

Cora said...

HAHAHAHAHA!! Oh that Rick Astley, what a charmer!

Morgan the Muse said...

...and yet, I did not get... I'm... its just... I'm confused... does she even like me? Gah! *cries*

Gwen said...

Hahaha on all the other suckas 'cuz I was the first to play along! (Thanks for not telling them that I'm a lazy piece of poo who has yet to send your prize. You're a dear.)

@thegirl: Yes, that is my handwriting. All your compliments make me want to make out with you. :)

Eric said...

I'll never give up your blog...

Soda and Candy said...

girl - that's quite all right. Gwen IS a genius, and I shall pretend I didn't need that gratuitous flattery.
; )

Cora - Isn't he though? And a ginger-nut to boot!

Morgan - does who like you? what? now I'm confused!

Gwen - Yayyyyy! I have had a few song requests, but I haven't had the time to Photoshop them! There's one coming up soon though.

Anonymous said...

Never gonna make you smell a dutch oven is going to be the funniest thing I'll read all day. I already know it.

Soda and Candy said...

Eric - Heehee, thanks!

Imnotbenny - The great thing about Gwen's Original Draft is, you can easily sing it to the tune! Mine don't always fit well, but hopefully they are also fun to sing!

SkylersDad said...

Oh great, now that song is stuck in my head - again!

Whiskeymarie said...

AARRGGHH! I've been Rick-rolled again!

Damn Gwen.

Soda and Candy said...

SkyDad - I KNOW! But Gwen's words make it funnier at least!

Whiskeymarie - Hahahaha! Welcome to my humble blog!

Sass said...

Every little thing Gwen does is magic...every little thing just turns me on...

I'll stop now.

Brilliance.

I love these posts, S&C.

Christopher Jones said...

*facepalm* Can't believe I fell for it. I thought I could avoid the horror of being rickrolled.

This injustice will not go unpunished...

..Or maybe it will, because my memory isn't that good most of the time.

Fancy Schmancy said...

That Gwennie is simply the best!

Alex the Girl said...

Okay, this took a bit cos I got it mixed up with, "never gonna let you go, gonna hold you in my arms forever.

I'm slow like that.

I get it now. Truly. I do!

Great one, Gwen.

Soda and Candy said...

Sass - You just gave me an idea...
; )

C.B. Jones - Welcome! Hahaha, you sound like me.

Fancy - She is!

Alex - Heh. Gwen done good.

Tash said...

Oooh, ooh...someone do one for that godawful "Do You Think I'm Sexy" song by that cheesehead Rod Stewart.

Anonymous said...

When I was a kid and Rick Astley was "popular," I used to get his and Michael McDonald's music confused. True story. Sad, but true.

Soda and Candy said...

TishTash - But how will we improve on the Flanders version?
"If you think I'm cuddly
And you want my comp'ny
Come on wifey let me know-ow-ow-owwww!"

Soda and Candy said...

Joshlos - I don't know who that is, so you don't need to be embarrassed here!

words...words...words... said...

That stationery is awesome.