Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The drought recedes as quickly as it arrived.

Okay so you guys are the best.

Oddly enough I randomly came up with a few ideas for future posts that had nothing to do with anyone's comments, but I know you all did it for the glory, so here is the list of winners, which I basically decided not on the quality of your comments (because they were all awesome, even the unhelpful ones) or even the quality of the ideas therein (I think memes are a good idea, but I'm not feeling them for this blog right now), but of their usefulness to me in particular:

TishTash - for sucking up and giving me a plotline idea - your chapter is coming up next.

thechrlog - for apparently believing I could write a novel. It got me thinking about doing more creative writing. Or are you just trying to say my posts are too long?

joshlos - because you put your hand up to be in the Chronicles. Although I'll have to think about the kung-fu angle.

Eric
Tennyson
Well Fed Graphic Designer
mo.stoneskin
Cora
- because (like all women) I'm a sucker for compliments.





Oh yeah and the offer to Chronicle anyone in my sidebar (because if you're not there, chances are I don't know you well enough to write you a character) still stands, but I think I need you to put your hand up for it. So please volunteer at any time.

8 comments:

Eric said...

:) I'll put my hand up for Chronicalization if it can include my new vacation volunteer tour guide girl for any ancient ruins which might exist in Blogisferia... lol.

the girl with the pink teacup said...

Hey there S&C - stalking you from 'Andy Warhol Goes Shopping'. Hope I haven't dropped by at a bad time :)

Recently went through a minor blogging crisis myself - not necessarily a lack of ideas, more a panic over my lack of morals and the blog posts which resulted from said lack. But I applaud your ingenuity for strategies to break the bloggy drought. Looking forward to reading the results of your collective brainstorming! :)

xo

mo.stoneskin said...

I'm fascinated by this missing sidebar person. Who are they? Where are they? Lost in the ether?

words...words...words... said...

Woo hoo, more posts! :)

Anonymous said...

Whoa, you put me in your blog list! I feel so honored! *sniffle*

No seriously, I do.

Cora said...

Woo-hoo, a candy award! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Soda and Candy said...

Eric - Haha, I'm sensing a trend developing here.

the girl - Hi, welcome! It comes & goes doesn't it?!

Mo - I know right? I was trying to cut down my list because I think the sheer number of blogs I try to read is contributing to the malaise, but I just can't let go! Except by accident, obvys.

WWW - Aw. : )

Well Fed - Of course, a talented fellow designer! How could I not?

Cora - candy awards are the best kind. If they were real candy it would be harder for me to share them so much.

Morgan the Muse said...

well! it sounds like we have more exciting stories to read coming up, hmm? Good thing, too!