the life and times of a hardcore sugar addict.
Not a rap song, but at least there's a gangster reference :) Good to see you've got standards.xo
I would have liked to have seen how Mr. Miller articulated the little whistle-sound after "Some people call me Maurice".
Um... I've aquired a taste for your Prunus persicas, may I agitate your tree?Wait, that was trying too hard wasn't it? Damn
Ooo, can I do the next line?Due to the fact that I will, on occassion make people laugh, and I have been known to blow smoke out of my ass.I've been known to stay up til the wee hours of the morn to inhale herb
Ha ha!! For some reason that song always reminds me of Homer Simpson. *snicker*
Woman! I love this!I'm going to have to wear my thinking cap at all times now because I must be a part of this.think, think, think
I like the spilled drink rings, nice touch.
the girl - Heh, well spotted!Shawn - Yeah that might be too much of a challenge to render formally. Perhaps "I say!"Eric - Good one, but you should have emailed it to me!!!Alex - I bow to your superior lyrical knowledge.Cora - Where d'you think *I* first heard it?! ; )Gwen - Do it!!! Email it!!!Morgan - Thanks! They're made using a coffee-ring dingbat font from dafont.com and some tricky layer blending modes in Photoshop.
Excuse me. I'm off to shake my peaches.
I've had this song in my head ever since Sass mentioned Maurice the other day.Because he's picker, and a grinner, and a lover, and a deliquent...
This entry is definitely worthy of the pompatus of love.
Lilu - Aaaaaand that's when i realized the peaches thing is from the same song and feel like an idiot for my reply to Eric's comment.Scope - Haha! Me too!!!WWW - Hahaha, definitely. You just keep lobbing me those five dollar words!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Not a rap song, but at least there's a gangster reference :) Good to see you've got standards.
xo
I would have liked to have seen how Mr. Miller articulated the little whistle-sound after "Some people call me Maurice".
Um... I've aquired a taste for your Prunus persicas, may I agitate your tree?
Wait, that was trying too hard wasn't it? Damn
Ooo, can I do the next line?
Due to the fact that I will, on occassion make people laugh, and
I have been known to blow smoke out of my ass.
I've been known to stay up til the wee hours of the morn to inhale herb
Ha ha!! For some reason that song always reminds me of Homer Simpson. *snicker*
Woman! I love this!
I'm going to have to wear my thinking cap at all times now because I must be a part of this.
think, think, think
I like the spilled drink rings, nice touch.
the girl - Heh, well spotted!
Shawn - Yeah that might be too much of a challenge to render formally. Perhaps "I say!"
Eric - Good one, but you should have emailed it to me!!!
Alex - I bow to your superior lyrical knowledge.
Cora - Where d'you think *I* first heard it?!
; )
Gwen - Do it!!! Email it!!!
Morgan - Thanks! They're made using a coffee-ring dingbat font from dafont.com and some tricky layer blending modes in Photoshop.
Excuse me. I'm off to shake my peaches.
I've had this song in my head ever since Sass mentioned Maurice the other day.
Because he's picker, and a grinner, and a lover, and a deliquent...
This entry is definitely worthy of the pompatus of love.
Lilu - Aaaaaand that's when i realized the peaches thing is from the same song and feel like an idiot for my reply to Eric's comment.
Scope - Haha! Me too!!!
WWW - Hahaha, definitely. You just keep lobbing me those five dollar words!
Post a Comment