Check out the ridiculously awesome* loungey header I made as a present for everyone's favorite knight, Words... words... words....
Maybe it's not as sexy as the portrait I did for my homegirl Vegetable Assassin, which she turned into her header (I'm crap at drawing boys). But let's face it, his old header needed to be put out of its pixelated misery.
Let me make this clear - I don't do these by request. I'll do it if:
1. I feel like doing something
and
2. I like you / your blog
and
3. You deserve it
and
4. I have a good idea
or
5. You will pay me. Especially if you would like to pay me exorbitant sums. Those are my favorite kind of sums.
Feel free to leave job offers in the comments : )
*As a wise man once said, it ain't trickin' if you got it.
numer darowizny: SRTF/067/SWD .
1 month ago
22 comments:
Fantastical job on that header, I think I'll comment on Mr. Word's site at a much higher rate because of the new rich dark red sumptuous banner... :)
oh MY... I'm gone for a bit and I miss some important shiznit. Awards, briberies and teacheries... (I KNOW I totally butchered both words probably... forgive me.. i'm on flexeril)
Just linked over and IT IS COOL. You can redo mine anytime you'd like.
awesome headers!
You are one talented lass, Soda and Candy!! IMPRESSIVE!! :-)
Eric - Heehee, thanks!
Twinkie - My attention span is too short to let things sit for too long!
Char - Thanks! (see point #5.)
; )
Mr C - Thanks! I only did the illo for Veggie's one though, she put it into her own header design. Now if I could just come up with an idea for my own header...
Ok so I thought I had replied to these comments but it seems to have buggered off somewhere.
Boo.
Eric - Thanks! He certainly deserves more traffic.
Twinkie - You can't blink or you'll miss half of what I put up, I have such a short attention span!
Char, Mr C, Cora - Thanks! *blushes*
And I only had to give you six months of sexual favours for that! Bargain! I have to confess though, that one time I blindfolded you and tied you to the bed post? That wasn't me. As soon as you had the blindfold on I slunk out and a midget too over.
What the hell Blogger. I hate you.
I love both of the headers !
As the guy who changes banners more often than Zibbs changes underwear (we all suspect Zibbs is really a "Commando" guy anyway) paying you sums would bleed me dry, so I have to stick with doing my own tricks / kindness of others.
After reading what you made the Vegetable Assassin do, I feel like I got off easy by only having to be your butler for a month.
Thanks again. It's awesome and you rock :)
oh yeah, well I can draw a kick ass stick figure! Well... they always look like they have back problems, because they aren't strait... um... hmmm... I'm going to go back to Samland now.
Awesome headers, btw! Great job.
Nice work! I love your headers.
Veg - Damn it! I always get shortchanged working for friends! ; )
Vic - Thanks!
Scope - I like the one you have up now.
Words - Dance, monkey! um I mean, you're welcome!
Sam - A good stick figure is the foundation of... umm... err... something. Thanks!
Six months of sexual favors from a Vegtable Assassin. Hmmm. Sounds...fascinating, captain.
Great work.
Girrrrl, you got mad talent!
Love both, but the Veg's is da bomb!
See, Veg gets away with that sort of filth because she's a girl.
Thanks Candy & Alex.
Hey just so y'all know, Blogger has been eating some of the comments, both mine and yours. I don't know why, but Blogger better act right before I get all up in its grill.
Seriously Blogger. WTF???
I am impressed. I can barely add pictures to my blog.
I've never changed the appearance of my blog in the now 1 year, 1 month I've had it. A lot of it has to do w/ the limited themes wordpress has available for free blogs. One of these days I may switch to another theme or something. I don't know.
Post a Comment