It's Caring & Sharing Week here in Soda and Candy Land! Because I've been feeling the bloggy love, my posts this week will be tied somehow to the theme of caring and/or sharing*.
To kick things off, because I care about y'all, I'm going to share with you a blog I just discovered!
Are you sick of using the same old insults on your exasperating ex, flaky friends and cretinous co-workers? Then head over to Insults for some fresh ammo! You can submit your own favorite insults for inclusion as well - I've provided some true-blue Aussie insults here, here, here and here (although I take no responsibility for the emotional damage caused by the pictures Insults chose to accompany them!)
*Until I run out of caring/sharing material and/or tenuous links to same**.
**Also, just ignore the fact that the week started well before this post.
numer darowizny: SRTF/067/SWD .
1 month ago
15 comments:
Soda & Candy - Separating the "week" from the "weak" since 2009.
I don't know what that means, I was just compelled to write it.
HA HA HA! Some of those are pretty good. A face like a dropped pie. I am hereby adopting that insult.... and I soooo can't wait to use it.
:-)
"Ugly as a hatful of arseholes" should be featured on the Australian coat of arms somewhere. Makes me feel all patriotic and what-not - plus, it was my Pop's favourite insult. What can I say? We are a classy people, no?
You are awesome!
I love the "face like a robber's dog"
I am so using that one.
I love reading the comments you inspire just as much as reading your blog. Here's to the week, weak, caring, sharing, and insulting. Cheers.
I'm going to use all of those insults, in order, on everyone I cross paths with today. Should be interesting.
I really like face like a dropped pie, that is classic!
Scope - There's always room for puns and wordplay on this blog! Good work sir!
Cora - Nice!
the girl - *homesick tear* My dad taught it to me.
Insults - But of course! : )
Candy - It's good, right? But it's HEAD like a robber's dog.
Alex - Of course, all my readers rule!
Eric - OMG, I hope you are not kidding, please blog about it if you do it!
SkyDad - I know, it's a good one!
A face like a dropped pie!! Hahahahahahaha. I love that one.
How many arseholes fit in a hat?
No, no. Because you said it, the week starts today. And I will kill anyone who dares to challenge it! >.<
BeckEye - It works best if you imagine it as a meat pie, I think.
WWW - I don't know, why don't you try that and let me know. Ooooh, burn!!!
Morgan - Do you need some chocolate, mate?
how many arseholes fit into a hat.... is that comparable to angels dancing on the head of a pin?
i say yes.
SJ - I think so!
Post a Comment