the life and times of a hardcore sugar addict.
Regard it, indeed! lolFavorite song of a girl I know, I'll have to show her.
HA! "My extreme curvaceousness, regard it"!I'm never going to be able to listen to that song in the same way again. This version is so much better.And sweeeeet job on the different handwriting... I wonder if Fergie's is actually that curvaceous?
Wow, y'all get up EARLY!Eric - Sing it to her!Girl - It's the passing notes in history class version! Also, I must admit these are both fonts too!
See? This song is totally classy!
Woo! Lovely Blog Award represent!:)
The British magazine Private Eye does something very like this with books.
BeckEye - Damn straight!the girl - it matches my blog decor so well!Mr LS - Do they put it on the internet?
Sadly not no, I think you've cornered the online market.
Regard it!I will be saying that all day tomorrow.
Diabeeeeetus!
Ha ha ha!! I love it!!
Mr LS - Eeeeexcellent *rubs hands together evilly*WWW - Just don't get caught doing it. ; )Mr C - Mmmmmkayyyyyy.Cora - Thanks! BeckEye picked an excellent one, no?
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Regard it, indeed! lol
Favorite song of a girl I know, I'll have to show her.
HA! "My extreme curvaceousness, regard it"!
I'm never going to be able to listen to that song in the same way again. This version is so much better.
And sweeeeet job on the different handwriting... I wonder if Fergie's is actually that curvaceous?
Wow, y'all get up EARLY!
Eric - Sing it to her!
Girl - It's the passing notes in history class version! Also, I must admit these are both fonts too!
See? This song is totally classy!
Woo! Lovely Blog Award represent!
:)
The British magazine Private Eye does something very like this with books.
BeckEye - Damn straight!
the girl - it matches my blog decor so well!
Mr LS - Do they put it on the internet?
Sadly not no, I think you've cornered the online market.
Regard it!
I will be saying that all day tomorrow.
Diabeeeeetus!
Ha ha ha!! I love it!!
Mr LS - Eeeeexcellent *rubs hands together evilly*
WWW - Just don't get caught doing it.
; )
Mr C - Mmmmmkayyyyyy.
Cora - Thanks! BeckEye picked an excellent one, no?
Post a Comment