the life and times of a hardcore sugar addict.
I.Loved.THAT!!!!Too cute.
Clever girl...
HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Now THAT is funny!!
Btw, is that your handwriting, S&C? It's gorgeous. My fifth-graderesque handwriting and I are both insanely jealous right now.
Heh, I like this!
Thanks you guys!Hell no it's not my handwriting! It's a font. I guarantee my handwriting is worse than any of y'alls.
I'm insanely jealous, and I can't think of a more honest compliment :)
Ahhh, that is so cute!
LOVE IT. You are a genius!
WWW - Aw, you know how I love my compliments!Char - Thanks!LiLu - Why, yes. Yes I am.; )
I roffled. I doubt your handwriting is worse than mine, fyi.
Well Fed One - Ha, we should have a battle. Maybe it's a designer thing?
Hahaha I'm still laughing about this one. If I ever meet Fiddy, I'm going to call him "Half-Shilling" with a knowing look.
Racquel - I'm sure YOU can pull off that kind of sass. I'd get a cap busted in my ass. ; )
hahahahaha! That be illin', yo.
Post a Comment
15 comments:
I.
Loved.
THAT!!!!
Too cute.
Clever girl...
HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Now THAT is funny!!
Btw, is that your handwriting, S&C? It's gorgeous. My fifth-graderesque handwriting and I are both insanely jealous right now.
Heh, I like this!
Thanks you guys!
Hell no it's not my handwriting! It's a font. I guarantee my handwriting is worse than any of y'alls.
I'm insanely jealous, and I can't think of a more honest compliment :)
Ahhh, that is so cute!
LOVE IT. You are a genius!
WWW - Aw, you know how I love my compliments!
Char - Thanks!
LiLu - Why, yes. Yes I am.
; )
I roffled. I doubt your handwriting is worse than mine, fyi.
Well Fed One - Ha, we should have a battle. Maybe it's a designer thing?
Hahaha I'm still laughing about this one.
If I ever meet Fiddy, I'm going to call him "Half-Shilling" with a knowing look.
Racquel - I'm sure YOU can pull off that kind of sass. I'd get a cap busted in my ass.
; )
hahahahaha! That be illin', yo.
Post a Comment